Harry's Black 197. Quick clean 22/02/14

Update. Finished making my mounts today and they now sit at a perfect height! Couldn't be happier with them. Basically all I've done is got some box section steel drilled the holes bolted those to the floor with original seat bolts and then bolted the seat mounts to that.
All I need to do now is take them off to get sprayed black this will get done sometime next week.

Few photos of how they sit now.

image_zps9371cb6c.jpg

image_zpsdce90e6e.jpg

image_zps6c88f79e.jpg

image_zps6d0dc225.jpg

Seats look wicked buddy, what model are they? How much they set you back? When you originally mounted them did you just bolt the side mounts to the floor?

Daniel

Cheers man they're the corbeau pro series. Yeah I did when I first got them but it's far too low could barely see over the wheel!
Cost just over £1000 including the side mounts

not to bad price really buddy, I'm looking at getting one for my drivers seat for track days and a harness to match, did you go for the standard width or the GT width?

Quick update finally got my seat frames sprayed. Really good job and they now just look like they're part of the seat! So I'm chuffed with them! Got some black blanking caps orderd just to cover the ends up but they'll be here after the bank holiday.

From
image_zps9371cb6c.jpg

To
image_zpsf7e7addd.jpg

Got a nice delivery at work the other day..
image_zpsa0041a40.jpg

Fitted them this morning and wow!! What a difference! I went from nexen budgets to these and already they are amazing! Can't wait to get it to a track this year now.
Went for the 225/45 as ktec didn't have the 215 I'm stock and they fill the arches very nicely!

image_zps5175c184.jpg

image_zps7ed483c7.jpg

image_zpsefd2d3d1.jpg

image_zps22bb1d85.jpg

Looking brilliant mate. If I had some spare cash id defo get me some ado8's. What colour are the wheels, dark shadow chrome?? Love em!!

1363909951-2111-780.jpg

You just need some of these now to finish it off!

Looking brilliant mate. If I had some spare cash id defo get me some ado8's. What colour are the wheels, dark shadow chrome?? Love em!!

Cheers man! They're just slightly darker anthracite than the standard colour. If you get the chance get some mate! I've only had them on a day and the car feels so much more planted than before. Very pleased with them!

Olo: no rubbing issues lock to lock and she's lowered on h&r's aswell.

Josstheboss: already got them ordered man should finish it off nicely :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions