Harry's Black 197. Quick clean 22/02/14

Yeah man they just unclip it's the side near the screen that's a bit tricky but you just need something thin to go in and push the clip away from the pillar

Small update. Fitted some 20mm h&r spacers all round the other day really please with how she sits now! I also took rear wiper off just to tidy the back end up plus I never use it anyway.

image_zpsd0e7ec97.jpg

image_zps8d069be7.jpg

image_zpseb864f17.jpg

image_zps35764714.jpg

image_zps59634c1b.jpg

Today I took the 150 mile trip to demon tweeks to pick up some seats. Will be fitting them tomorrow so will post some pics up when there in!

Nice car, very similar to mine, I have a black '57 plate with 20mm spacers. Take it you don't have any scrubbing issues with the tyres? Having trouble with tyres on mine, pretty sure its not rubbing but figured I'd ask another owner to be sure.

Cheers guys. About the nexens when I bought the car from renault it had 4 bf Goodrich tyres which are now only on the rear. The fronts were getting a bit low and they replaced them for 2 nexens?! I wasn't happy as the old tyres weren't even that bad! I will be treating her to a full set of AD08's when the weather gets better.

Robo I have had no rubbing issues on mine at all mate!

MartyMoor. Definitely lower it!

Fitted my seats today really happy with them and there pretty comfy! Only thing is there a bit low so need to get something made to rise them up about 3". Not great pics but just took some quick ones.

image_zps6993cff8.jpg

image_zps8923c807.jpg

image_zps4b58cb4d.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers guys. Marty they're just side mounts bolted straight to the floor corbeau don't do rails for the 197!!

But like I said they're a little bit low to sit in. So today I went and got some aluminium box section cut in to strips which il be fabricating to mount to the floor, and then the seats to the box section. This should hopefully give me the height I need.

when you painted the calipers how did you go qbout keeping the brembo emblem on the front calipers im wanting to have a go at mine ?

Similar Thread Suggestions