H&R Springs and Spacers

Who has this set up and where online do you buy these from? Searched a few online stores with no luck.Only found yozzasport for the springs but no reply if they have them in stock :?

where you based.?
i had them on mine, just got them from a local H&R supplier to save on carriage.

jase said:
where you based.?
i had them on mine, just got them from a local H&R supplier to save on carriage.
Im based in the North East probs contact Revolution at Gateshead as there will probs sort me out.

with H&R springs (standard shocks) and H&R 25mm spacers... and without...

86-17.jpg
86-16.jpg
86-18.jpg

Excellent comparison there Jase.Think ill get a quote and see what there going to cost.Def be worth it looking at the way it sits :smile:

Jase, thanks for the awesome pics.
25mm Spacers! Do you not have issues with alignment or the wheel rubbing the arch?

Just phoned my local supplier of H&R products,
25mm H&R spacers for Clio 197 - R4500 (I'm in South Africa)
thats about 350pounds!!!! :shock:

How much do you guys pay over there?

carlo_sg said:
Jase, thanks for the awesome pics.
25mm Spacers! Do you not have issues with alignment or the wheel rubbing the arch?

25mm behind each wheel.
25mm spacers are more like hub adapters, they bolt to the hub with new bolt provided in the set and the then wheel bolts to the spacer using your standard lockers and bolts.

no rubbing or any other issues at all.
just make sure you put some copper slip behind them so you can get them off easier as i had some grief getting them off when i fitted the new wheels.

Where can i get 17mm spacers from?

Dont fancy going as far out as 25mm, due to extra strain on wheel bearings etc.

Where can i get 17mm spacers from?

Dont fancy going as far out as 25mm, due to extra strain on wheel bearings etc.

They are custom made...don't buy it. If I were in UK I would buy H&R system 2 (same as Jase).

Eibach has 16mm but that is waste of money. Take 20mm or 25mm.

They are custom made...don't buy it. If I were in UK I would buy H&R system 2 (same as Jase).

Eibach has 16mm but that is waste of money. Take 20mm or 25mm.

Listen to Maminja, if I was in the UK, I would go for the 20mm or even 25mm - you have better roads than we do.

I have 17mm custom made that I got for free.

I know every place is going to be different, but whats a rough price for custom made spacers? Also what sorta place could you look at getting them done at?

I was looking at getting spacers made up, the spacer does not cost a lot to make.
Most of the cost is in the wheel bolts!
Phone around and ask for prices on M14x28 tapered bolts, you will be shocked!