200 H&R lowering springs and Eibach spacers

Hi all, im looking at treating myself to a set of H&R lowering springs and Eibach spacers (undecided on 16mm or 20mm)

Was just wondering if anyone one could post photos of there cars with this setup, so I can get an idea of drop and stance ideally with speedlines :smile:

Also any advice or recommendations on the setup and best place to buy from would be great.

Thanks

What reg is your car?

Iirc 2011 onwards have a smaller top mount hole... Just mentioning in case you purchase the wrong ones :smile:

Also does anyone no if H&R offer different drops for the new top mount as ive only seen the 30/30. And im aware they did other options for the earlier models.

I cant wait for my 20mm spacers and coilovers arghhhhhh

As for spacers, try FK ones from dcperformance. £57 a pair

Take a look on the german H&R website. They specify a 30f 40r drop for the clio sport and 20f 30r for a cup version, they're basically saying cup suspension is already10mm lower than non cup

Take a look on the german H&R website. They specify a 30f 40r drop for the clio sport and 20f 30r for a cup version, they're basically saying cup suspension is already10mm lower than non cup

Sounds about right mate.

Love my H&R's and Eibach spacers but since I've had them on my rear quarter are ****ed soooo many stone chips now :/

Renault say 9mm lower.

I think H&R only do the 30mm all around kit for the later 200 (with the smaller top mount).

Am I right in saying that because I have the 2012 model I will need the springs with the new 83mm inner diameter?

200 cup after atleast late 2010 will have the newer smaller top mount, you may get late registered 2010 with the older style top mounts, after 2011 will defo be the newer style