For you pet lovers

richandgem

Platinum Member
I've just brought this
ed4abc47.png

Her name is Flump and she's a pedigree British blue, I've wanted one for years as they are pretty cute and proper cats that run around a lot. Plus they are really affectionate :smile:

I melted instantly, just adorable. And the name made me giggle too. You should have heard me laughing for hours when someone told me their surname was "Crump"

LOL, I'm giggling about that and Flump now!

Too many beers rich? Ive bought things wen i was p*ssed to theres no shame in admitting its a mistake

Looks cute, would be a nice toy for my brothers Greyhound! LOL
Only joking, i wish no harm to bird killing sh!ting in next doors garden felines! Honest...

Very good . I bet it wasn't cheap though.

Through bred cats are can be quite expensive. We have a kitten called misty. She is nearly one so quite on the large size now.

I'll get Amy to find some pictures and I'll try post some up.

Too many beers rich? Ive bought things wen i was p*ssed to theres no shame in admitting its a mistake

In my defence I am dyslexic, so you have to cut me a little slack lol

Looks cute, would be a nice toy for my brothers Greyhound! LOL
Only joking, i wish no harm to bird killing sh!ting in next doors garden felines! Honest...

Our cats are really good for that, they don't go out very much so they always use the litter tray :smile:

Very good . I bet it wasn't cheap though.

Through bred cats are can be quite expensive. We have a kitten called misty. She is nearly one so quite on the large size now.

I'll get Amy to find some pictures and I'll try post some up.

She wasn't to bad, she cost £395 and she's fully registered with papers and her dad was a champion. Her pedigree name makes me chuckle, it's Bemuzed Blueberry Pie lol

British blues are one of the few breads that hasn't been cross bread a lot so they don't have the medical problems you can get with it her pedigrees

quite cute Rich,

but i dont do cats tbh mate.

im a dog man as you know, as you have seen the size of my bull mastive, lol