Food shopping..

Chris

Bad cop
Where do you guys go your food shopping?

Ive tried all the main 4 supermarkets and have noticed asda to be considerably cheaper, but my local one is in the middle of a bit of a rough part of town, so has some dodgy people in it often, but have found it worth sifting through this to get the deals!

closest to me are Morrisons and Aldi..depends on what i need..Aldi is cheaper for sure but odnt have some bits..

I go wherever im told to.

Primarily Tesco (Only live 500 yards from a Superstore),ASDA and Morrisons in that order. Also got a large ALDI half a mile away, which is ideal for walking the dog to and killing two birds with one stone.

Wife does the weekly shop in our local Morrisons and tells me it's getting dearer each time!!
If we're flush, I do the shopping in M&S

Tesco because its nearest. Don't like ASDA. I've started doing my meat shop in Lidl, all the meat is British and excellent quality. I used to mock Lidl as a poverty shop but have ate my words! Sorry but I think M&S is very over rated and over priced. Take 2 litres of milk for example - Lidl 89p Tesco £1 M&S £1.19, milk is milk. Food will only get dearer, I hate talking politics but Brexit will be so bad for us, trust me.

On another note when going food shopping who parks in the furthest away space or double parks? Women and shopping trolleys are bad news!
You can almost guarantee that when you park far away from any other cars, there will be that one twat who parks next to you despite there being dozens of empty spaces elsewhere.

Tesco mainly, but started getting some stuff at Home Bargains recently & for the 1st time today Aldi. Always park next to the trolley park far away from the store. Only got one side of the car vulnerable to scratching that way. It's worked so far. Famous last words!

Always Aldi for me. Good quality stuff and very reasonable. Doesn't have certain things, overall it's spot on though. It's Scrote Central where it is, and has all the local mouth-breathers (shopping in a onesie?!) ambling around it, but doesn't put me off - I'm in and out as fast as possible.

I always try and park in the slightly wider spaces at the far end of the car park. Aforementioned mouth-breathers are as terrible at driving as they are with personal hygiene and dress sense.

Reactions: DS197 and Big Ben
Always Aldi for me. Good quality stuff and very reasonable. Doesn't have certain things, overall it's spot on though. It's Scrote Central where it is, and has all the local mouth-breathers (shopping in a onesie?!) ambling around it, but doesn't put me off - I'm in and out as fast as possible.

I always try and park in the slightly wider spaces at the far end of the car park. Aforementioned mouth-breathers are as terrible at driving as they are with personal hygiene and dress sense.

The beauty of living in a city. For me aldi and Lidl the car parks and bloody nightmares or I'd go in them..

Tesco online for my monthly bulk and non-perishable shop.
Morrison's for my top up shops as it's only round the corner.

I have tried the local Aldi once or twice but I wasn't that impressed with it. Both times the fruit and veg I bought went off very quickly, talking a couple of days at the most. A lot of their fresh stuff was very short dated too. Maybe I just went in on bad days but overall it wasn't a nice shopping experience, the store was dimly lit and just looked dirty with things piled up everywhere. Think I'll pay a bit more and stick to what I know lol.

Similar Thread Suggestions