Fast food...........

The guy is clearly a wanker, and the solicitor is clearly a knob for thinking that excuse would wash in court.
Also, typical tabloid bullshit that they had to get in that the Clio was 'modified' to sensationalise the story i.e. he's a hot-hatch driver therefore a 'yobbo' - the car had nothing to do with it. That's like saying motorbikes can't help go fast.

The guy is clearly a wanker, and the solicitor is clearly a knob for thinking that excuse would wash in court.
Also, typical tabloid bullshit that they had to get in that the Clio was 'modified' to sensationalise the story i.e. he's a hot-hatch driver therefore a 'yobbo' - the car had nothing to do with it. That's like saying motorbikes can't help go fast.
So true

Totally agree with the above. Why a lawyer would actually mention the 'keeping the burger warm' in court is unbelievable. I wonder if he told his lawyer about the drink driving? Seems like a knob anyway.

On another note make sure your insurance knows about any mods you have made, especially if you publicising them on an open forum!

Reactions: DS197