Fitment from 197 to 200

spacers yes

and for the springs i would also say yes - but the dampers are new versions so could be some difference

but the front swivel hubs/double axis has been changed/improved - not sure if this will effect the struts/spring platforms

there is only one way to find out................have a go at fitting them :smiley:

I wouldn't have thought they changed the hub set up but you never know, the 182 with cup suspension has the same hubs as the trophy making it a git to source coilies as they are different to all other clio :roll:

R90CUP said:
Just to confirm that suspension and brake set ups from the 197 will fit the 200 with no problems :smile:
the brakes are the same aren't they :?: I was under the impression its only the suspension that different

richandgem said:
R90CUP said:
Just to confirm that suspension and brake set ups from the 197 will fit the 200 with no problems :smile:
the brakes are the same aren't they :?: I was under the impression its only the suspension that different

Both suspension and brakes are the same, got confirmation tday.

R90CUP said:
richandgem said:
R90CUP said:

Both suspension and brakes are the same, got confirmation tday.
oh, that surprises me I heard the 200 cup shocks are stiffer than the 197 cup shocks :?

they maybe stiffer but doesnt mean they will be a different fit.

cup are stiffer than 197 but still same fitment.

I was watching the Clio cup races from the world series and the commentators were saying that the suspension assembly is different now they are 200's :?