clio 197 recaro seat fitment

Hi all,

Just a quick question.

Will the clio 197 recaro's fit in a 09 plate clio 1.5 dci dynamique? if so how much are they and where can i get them?

many thanks

probably half the price of an 09 1.5 dynamique. :zomg:

Not far from the truth!

Your best bet though if your serious is to look around on Ebay, sometimes there is a set on there. Still going to expensive though as they are tbf awesome seats!

rule of thumb ( ISH)

£750-£900 for 197 recaros

£900-£1200 for 200 Recaros

depends on condition & whos selling

S

Got to get in quick-

I have been lucky-

A set ended on Ebay ( 200's) for £1100 1 mile from my house at a breakers-
The sale included a FF 200 Steering wheel-

THe breakers got messed about- so I punted in 1.1k & got them- sold the steering wheel on & was net £950- they were as new...

Picking another set up this weekend- 200 recaro seats-

S

if you ever come across a set through your contacts that are totally ruined them give me a pm cuz i want them re trimmed anyway.

You seem to be very lucky and have money to throw at them lol they always seem to come up at the wrong time for me.

As with cars you need 'cash on the hip'

Also you will find that say someone lists a set of recaros for £850

What you get is every tom dick & harry offering 750/ 760- 775 & so on-
Just offer what someone wants- its more important for me to get the seats than to argue the toss on £50 which will then influence the sale of a 10-13k car....

The only issue is the standard 200 seats are harder to sell than the standard 197 seats-
S

S

Yea thats true, ppl know what there worth and know they will get what they want so offers arnt gona fly.

Yea im not a fan of the standard 200 seats, tbh ive never a 200 that has them specc'd, just on ebay.

Sorry for hijacking thread..