Fire!

i see a corsa vxr the other day and when he changed gear fire come out the back but it didnt look like a flamer kit plus they are bad for the car aint they

james ill let u into a secret. he was either pumping his cylinders full of NOS and dumping his clutch at high revs or he is running a straight through system with a rich fuel air mix.

race engines often do this.

Flamer kits are a cheats way of doing this. And are dangerous infact I'm sure there not legal.

probably be a type of anti-lag system being used

Anti lag tends to be used on rally cars not so much road cars as it knackers the engine very very fast hence why no manufacturers have adopted it, but would be wicked if they did.

Like woody said prob just running rich with a straight through system its not hard to do but it does look sweet! it can ruin your lambda probes though.

....I would think that anti-lag systems are not compatible with a Cat/Converter aas you would effectively be sending inspent fuel through the exhaust....

only ever seen it from high end performance cars, never a hot hatch.

Couple of years back now, but knockhill had there May weekend and Lamborghini had a huge presence there, anyway, this blue gallardo was spittin flames with ever gear change. Looked epic. .... mmm..... Gallardo.

Its not the sort of car to do it without a lot of work or some silly ebay mod, maybe if you got rid of both cats, all the silencers, did some engine work and got a nice remap it might :wink:

Our 182 is decatted, on catcams and remapped, it doesnt flame lol

but as Fox said, you might need a new diffuser though

go grease lighting.
dead easy on carbs kill the ignition whilst rolling pump the pedal and bump start guaranteed flames

I have seen 197's spit flames while down changing, was at Croft circuit one weekend. Looked really good flashing and banging from under the diffuser. They also had the 182 Cup's out lots of crashes.

i see a corsa vxr the other day and when he changed gear fire come out the back but it didnt look like a flamer kit plus they are bad for the car aint they

where and when did u see this? and what colour? my mates got a corsa vxr thats spits flames but its running 330ish bhp

My yaris used to flame :tongueout:

If you let off at about 100 it 4th it would hold a 5 foot yellow flame for about 6 seconds :smiley: Just used to light everything up behind you :tongueout:

Only got one very poor quality vid you cant see much on lol :tongueout: