Fire!

it was in watford a blue vxr corsa with white wheels looks the nuts im going to try and get flames coming out mine reckon it will look gd but my diffuser is gloss black dnt want to **** it up lol

it was in watford a blue vxr corsa with white wheels looks the nuts im going to try and get flames coming out mine reckon it will look gd but my diffuser is gloss black dnt want to **** it up lol

ahhh yh i know who u mean..his names tom...running 240ish bhp i think...custom exhaust aswell

oh yh and if ur worried about ur dffuser i may have one for sale soon...il have to change mine before i sell because my exhaust has melted in places

I would leave the exhaust flames mate. look at blocks car the other day on fox's post. it was spitting flames for fun. thats the kind of stuff u need to do to spit flames.

Ideally you need a very unrestricted exhaust and a bit of over enthusiastic fuelling...

The Clio Cup Racers often do it :smiley:

Never got flames from mine, i'd imagine the primary cat will prevent most the flames from reaching the tip?

My lil brother has a vtr with a decat and he can get a little blue popping flame on the limiter.

Never got flames from mine, i'd imagine the primary cat will prevent most the flames from reaching the tip?

Yes they will

Only NA cars ive seen flame have zero restrictions through either a proper system or ghetto pipes.

Turbo cars are better, my MR2 had a 3inch turbo back system :tongueout: that used to scare people lol and sounded like the D-Day landings on the downrun :smiley:

i see a corsa vxr the other day and when he changed gear fire come out the back but it didnt look like a flamer kit plus they are bad for the car aint they

NOPE Just an insanly powered VXR like 230bhp or something pure power my friend .

pure power but it looks **** they look to thin his only looked gd coz he had slammed it an had gloss white wheels plus when we went round a roundabout he had to slow rite down couldnt drive to save his life lol.

pure power but it looks **** they look to thin his only looked gd coz he had slammed it an had gloss white wheels plus when we went round a roundabout he had to slow rite down couldnt drive to save his life lol.

i wouldnt judge his driving capabilities on a single roundabout...... he does alot of track work and is a pretty gd driver

:confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:

Grow up son.