Finally Bilstein B14 for 197/200!

I have a contact at the factory, I'll ask on Monday and see if they are available and how much discount I can get :wink:

although I only had my 200 for week now, this has raised eyebrow....... I'm interested , coming from evo it would of cost double for these on evo so very good build quality, do they make ohlins For Clio?

although I only had my 200 for week now, this has raised eyebrow....... I'm interested , coming from evo it would of cost double for these on evo so very good build quality, do they make ohlins For Clio?

Ohlins clio kit is currently being tested by Madeno Racing. Price will be around the same as the other R&T kits so anything from £1700 to £2300

What I don't get is the part code for the 197 (phase 1 as they call it) and the 200 (phase 2) are totally different but they should be exactly the same fitment.

The only change in the Mk3 RS suspension came after 06/10 when the top mounts became smaller from the same parts bin as the Megane 250.

Reckon then guys , worth a punt??

cup 200 Spring

front - 39.4
rear - 45.5

60 front and rear for the Billy's

so difernce 20.6 front and 14.5 rear

Last edited:
Ohlins clio kit is currently being tested by Madeno Racing. Price will be around the same as the other R&T kits so anything from £1700 to £2300

Angel is this for real? Which ohlins mate? Are they going to be the DFV ones (Dual Flow Valve)? Any info on this? If that's the case you just made my day:smile:

Angel is this for real? Which ohlins mate? Are they going to be the DFV ones (Dual Flow Valve)? Any info on this? If that's the case you just made my day:smile:

The Ohlins road and Track range which employ the DFV. I'll text you once I know a release date; )

Just when i was talking myself out off spending to much on the car...

Bilstein and Ohlins are coming along! would be very interested in a group buy with discounted figure!

The Ohlins road and Track range which employ the DFV. I'll text you once I know a release date; )

And my ASTs will go on sale the next second:wink: The timing is spot on as I was thinking to upgrade mine to two way with remote reservoirs...especially when now the pound is so strong against euro lol