February 2011 POTM Competition

Very high standard of entries once again. I have a feeling its going be a good year for the POTM!

Changed my entry now. I think it'll be a good year for potm too, seems to be cobstantly good and quite a few entries every month now. Just wish I had a better camera!

Re all!

My entry for the competition:
dsc00711.jpg

BR, Rok

the best8)8)

Good lad! I am looking forward to it! My favourite I have taken is my Avatar, also happens to be my wallpaper on the PC...

P10002212.jpg

Breaking the rules? :tongueout:
6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced)

I belive some pics are from avatars taken way before the announcement of the topic... we'll have to check it :smiley:

BR, Rok

Last edited:
Breaking the rules? :tongueout:
6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced)

I belive some pics are from avatars taken way before the announcement of the topic... we'll have to check it :smiley:

BR, Rok

We have been through this already in this thread. People were asking what 'Macro' was so I used that photo as an example, which was explained on post #27, my entry is similar but taken after the topic was announced and is post #40. Hope that clears it up.

Right only a few days left to get your entries in for the Macro theme this month. You still have the weekend as the deadline is Monday 21st at 6pm.

Hopefully the weather at the weekend will be good and I can clean the car to get a better photo, as the standard is very high!

azure197, your picture is just stunningly amazing. It's a Macro, but not at the same time, I think I might "Un-enter" mine now I have no chance lol!!!!

azure197, your picture is just stunningly amazing. It's a Macro, but not at the same time, I think I might "Un-enter" mine now I have no chance lol!!!!

Its a good one isn't it!? Reminds me of one I took last March. I will dig the photo out.

If the weather holds out until tomorrow I will change my entry providing I get the shot I want...