February 2011 POTM Competition

Paul

Platinum Member
February's Topic is Macro, so the picture must have a close-up of something RenaultSport 197/200 to qualify for the competition. Feel free to use your imagination to get some creative entries.

Some possible ideas - badges, dials, brembos, decals, alloys etc etc.

It must have something 197/200 in it, the main subject being of the car of course, and must be easily identifiable as a 197/200.

***NEW FOR 2011***

If an unpaid forum member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a complimentary upgrade to become a
Paid Member for a whole year.

If an existing Paid, Gold or Platinum Member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a prize from the Site Admin Team, this month;
Calender(choice of wall or desk).

Rules...

1.Photo must have a (or part of) clio 197 or 200 in it.

2.Photo editing IS NOT allowed this month.

3.Only 1 entry per car.

4.Plain borders only.

5.Admin decision on photo suitability is final.

6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced)

7.If you win a POTM comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months competition. This is to give others a chance to win. (Its the car that wins, not the photographer so you can still enter though)

8.No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

ENTRIES IN BY 6pm on Monday 21st February.

Good luck!

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, just for you Maz haha :wink:

Its a nice, easy one for everybody so hopefully there will be endless entries, from every angle this month!

It's the ''close up'' setting on your camera.

If you have a button on there with a picture of a flower on it, that's the one. :wink:

what is MACRO then???

Exactly right, basically just anything 'close-up' so its pretty easy for every one to enter. I will post some examples when I get home.

Or as Bootsock correctly pointed out, its a wholesalers lol! If you can get a photo under the sign of one of them I would LMAO! :lol:

:wink:

heres mine for this month took on my 200-300mm macro lense
_MG_1970.jpg

i ran out of space to move back so it aint great

Exactly right, basically just anything 'close-up' so its pretty easy for every one to enter. I will post some examples when I get home.

Or as Bootsock correctly pointed out, its a wholesalers lol! If you can get a photo under the sign of one of them I would LMAO! :lol:

:wink:

i got 1 of them on my sons camera so i will try and have a go

Hello guys,

179357_497945068423_629318423_6378849_8313406_n.jpg

i'll try it with this one :smile:

Despite not having a very good camera, I thought I should have a go...

100_0765.jpg

Just put these on my 197 :smiley: