Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

'Nothing exciting' my arse..... The light is just so in a couple of those pics - that the flared arches [And yet again im sure 18"s help] look stupendous :smile:

That is STUNNING !

***Meg conversion and seats still in the offing. Whats the progress on both of those buddy ?

Reactions: Gordini
'Nothing exciting' my arse..... The light is just so in a couple of those pics - that the flared arches [And yet again im sure 18"s help] look stupendous :smile:

That is STUNNING !

***Meg conversion and seats still in the offing. Whats the progress on both of those buddy ?
Thanks Shuv. Seats are progressing very slowly. Design finalised and colours picked. Think the match is pretty good so won't bother with the rears. The trimmer is just very busy at the moment as there are a couple of big VW events on the horizon and then he'll get round to mine. Sorted out a solution to my crappy looking seat backs too (but no real carbon jobs!)

Engine some way off at the moment I'm afraid. Funds tight and I'm aiming big :wink:

Thanks Shuv. Seats are progressing very slowly. Design finalised and colours picked. Think the match is pretty good so won't bother with the rears. The trimmer is just very busy at the moment as there are a couple of big VW events on the horizon and then he'll get round to mine. Sorted out a solution to my crappy looking seat backs too (but no real carbon jobs!)

Engine some way off at the moment I'm afraid. Funds tight and I'm aiming big :wink:

Great news on seats. And if rears dont require re-doing thats a bonus. You can always re-visit the rear-bench if you feel its needed later of course.

Going big - and having to wait is no bad thing in my eyes. "Do it once - do it properly" is always a mantra to live by. If that means saving / waiting / needing to hold-fire for the right parts, people or info then its all part of the process..... :smile:

****The only thing that sucks in there is VW's taking precedence over RS's. Its just not cricket..... :french:

Nothing exciting happening with the car at the moment so decided just to give it a clean...
IMG_20170205_154210_zpsz4h41hhq.jpg
IMG_20170205_154134_zpsb3dx6vbu.jpg
IMG_20170205_154049_zpsibivrp81.jpg
IMG_20170205_154152_zpsckbvfecq.jpg
IMG_20170205_154248_zpsiwqksadr.jpg

car looks brilliant with 18's and lowered. makes me want B14's even more.
i even like the side skirts, which i never thought looked right (on their own without the 197 front lip) on a 200.