Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

Oh boy... They are dustbin lids:grinning:

Is that what they call two piece rotors? What's the benefits if so?

Other than looking amazing...!

Reactions: Gordini
Brake disks arrived today (well yesterday actually but I was out) and I'm very impressed. Great customer service so far from Reyland, who built these to a custom spec in about 2-3 working days! They beat the estimated delivery day - I believe there's a lot to be said for managing expectations and over delivering.

Some pics of the bad boys below. To get a sense of scale I have placed a standard disk to the top right :wink:
IMG_20170215_132547_zps5wouvzaf.jpg
IMG_20170215_132043_zpsyffqqk3o.jpg

SAF !!! - That's 'sexy as ****

Lol @ the pic of a standard disc.

Great new upgrade on the discs. I'll be doing the same on mine soon as discs all the way around need replacing, hoses and updated pads soon too to go with them! Keep the photos coming.

Great new upgrade on the discs. I'll be doing the same on mine soon as discs all the way around need replacing, hoses and updated pads soon too to go with them! Keep the photos coming.
Thanks. Remember you may be limited by wheel size. I'm hopeful 355mm will fit under my 18 inch Braids but it will be close. Lots of people use 330mm under 17s with Clio calipers. Think if you go up to 343mm you need to file away the front and rear edge of the clio caliper but not sure about if they fit under 17s.

Oh boy... They are dustbin lids:grinning:

Is that what they call two piece rotors? What's the benefits if so?

Other than looking amazing...!
Think Peter summed up the main benefits Ben. They also allow me to run the larger Megane calipers with larger pad area.

Thanks. Remember you may be limited by wheel size. I'm hopeful 355mm will fit under my 18 inch Braids but it will be close. Lots of people use 330mm under 17s with Clio calipers. Think if you go up to 343mm you need to file away the front and rear edge of the clio caliper but not sure about if they fit under 17s.

Yeah I'll be running a set of compbrake 330's on mine very soon. Might as well upgrade while the discs need doing anyway.