Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

car looks brilliant with 18's and lowered. makes me want B14's even more.
i even like the side skirts, which i never thought looked right (on their own without the 197 front lip) on a 200.
Thanks mate. Can't recommend the B14's highly enough, especially considering what they cost. I do have a front splitter but it lives in the spare bedroom. Too busy on the house to fit yet :smile: Think it will finish things off nicely :smile:

Reactions: peter
Finally got round to finalising the spec of the brakes today. So many options but ended up deciding upon:

-Megane 250/265/275 front calipers in red
-Clio 197/200 rear calipers in red
-Performance Friction front pads/ Ferodo DS performance rear pads
-355mm Reyland curved groove two piece front discs
-Megane R26R grooved rear discs
- Mr Pink pins
- HEL lines in blue

Haven't seen anyone running this spec so hope it all fits! Tony and Martin at Reyland are incredibly knowledgeable and have been more than helpful in the bell/rotor/spacer advice and will modify as necessary to ensure it fits.

Will sell on existing silver calipers (with only 15k) once it's all on to minimise the financial damage :wink:

Last edited:
Finally got round to finalising the spec of the brakes today. So many options but ended up deciding upon:

-Megane 250/265/275 front calipers in red
-Clio 197/200 rear calipers in red
-DS2500 pads front/rear
-355mm Reyland curved groove two piece front discs
-Standard rear discs

Haven't seen anyone running this spec so hope it all fits! Tony and Martin at Reyland are incredibly knowledgeable and have been more than helpful in the bell/rotor/spacer advice and will modify as necessary to ensure it fits.

Will sell on existing silver calipers (with only 15k) once it's all on to minimise the financial damage :wink:
Now that's what I call a big brake upgrade! Can't wait to see the results :french:

Reactions: Gordini
believe the meg front calipers are 4pot as our standard,arent they??
Yep just a more substantial pad area. Seems the number of pistons is more of a pissing contest than dramatically improving the performance. 4 is plenty I imagine :smile:

bloody hell! that will look brilliant! hope it fits with no issues.
those rear disks will look extremely tiny!
I hope so. I think the Braid wheels should help as they have good clearance. We'll see :smile: The rears don't do much on a FWD car so I think they should be fine.

Brake disks arrived today (well yesterday actually but I was out) and I'm very impressed. Great customer service so far from Reyland, who built these to a custom spec in about 2-3 working days! They beat the estimated delivery day - I believe there's a lot to be said for managing expectations and over delivering.

Some pics of the bad boys below. To get a sense of scale I have placed a standard disk to the top right :wink:
IMG_20170215_132547_zps5wouvzaf.jpg
IMG_20170215_132043_zpsyffqqk3o.jpg

:grinning::grinning::grinning: Loving the size comparison, that proper made me chuckle!

They do look like a very nice bit of kit! Bet you can't wait to get those bad boys fitted!

Reactions: Gordini