Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

as much as i liked what you did to your gordini, R26 R trumps it every time.
one of the few car i'd instantly trade in my clio for. that or an exige. congrats!

black wheels, please. :smile:

Reactions: Gordini
i think it was an option on the R26 R. ultra lightweight and ultra pricey (about 2200 pounds).

I bet. Peter I've "invested" in many a Titanium motorbike exhaust and am well aware of the cost of the stuff !

It was kinda tongue in cheek; but also of course reliving how damned trick it is to have a part so fine on car where you cant even see it !

THAT is cool.........

I bet. Peter I've "invested" in many a Titanium motorbike exhaust and am well aware of the cost of the stuff !

It was kinda tongue in cheek; but also of course reliving how damned trick it is to have a part so fine on car where you cant even see it !

THAT is cool.........

ahh okay. didn't know of your motorbike history. won't forget now. :grinning:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Sorry to let you all down but it doesn't have the titanium exhaust which is incredibly gutting and nearly put me off the car. But it does explain why this particular car is in my price range :smile: It does have have a larger bore one so should still sound nice...

R26 R! Sooo jealous! One of my all time favourites. Look after it & you'll make money too, but please, please use it as intended!

Sorry to let you all down but it doesn't have the titanium exhaust which is incredibly gutting and nearly put me off the car. But it does explain why this particular car is in my price range :smile: It does have have a larger bore one so should still sound nice...

Ahh well still a beast!!

Wow, what an amazing upgrade, Simon! So very chuffed for you, that is great! As Chris said, bit of a shame that a bad experience with a third party company has put you off your Gordini, however things happen for a reason, if you believe that stuff!

Can't say I've ever seen an R26 R in black before, normally white! I agree on the red wheels though, got to be done on that car!

Hopefully you will stick around on the forum - not just for the photos of the Meg :wink: but you seem like a really nice guy and a good person to have on board.