Expensive forged Nimbus Turbo !

It's great to hear that it's all back together and working as intended! What sort of figures are you aiming for once the uprated clutch is fitted? With talk of another possible meet at Surrey rolling road, it looks like you've finished in good time :wink:

When's this rr meet ?

after having trouble with my 3 inch exhaust melting my 197 diffuser (definatly a 200 fitment exhaust) to prevent any more damage i bit the bullet and got a 200 diffuser i really wanted to stay with the 197 diffuser and make it work but after its fitted im really happy with how it looks and im pretty sure it sounds better some how :/ should have done it ages ago

and yes im very aware that the car is filthy and the diffuser is clean

20993371_10159301500990249_1713614442_o.jpg

while collecting my diffuser from jacob pratt hes on here somewhere i inquired about the 200 dash cluster as not only does it look better my car for most of my ownership its had a crazy haywire dash that alot of the early cars suffered with

whilst on my way home from fitting the new diiffuser at work with the dash still reading 78 miles of fuel left on the dash i ran out of fuel after having to push it about a mile to the petrol station this was the straw that broke the camels back i promptly phoned jacob back and told him ill have the dash lmfao

21015504_10159301501050249_1248102643_n.jpg

20993366_10159301501150249_700027282_o.jpg

Reactions: Sean197
ive also purchaced off the misses :l her 225 lux wheels witch are r26 wheels as she was breaking it for £100 theyre fitted in the terrible picture below but i have removed them for a refurb in gloss black

21034912_10159301501100249_1626615834_o.jpg

Where did you get the 3 inch exhaust from pls?is it custom made?
So take it there are no more overheating issues then?

Some nice modernisation upgrades there buddy. Love all 3 of those !

Wheels are going to look lovely. I'd love to see a clean pic once they are powder-coated and back on. Something about a 197 on 18's............

ive switched the wires on the fan havent had a chance to check it yet but im pretty sure ive cured it :smile:

the three inch exhaust is from ktec its a direct fit for a clio 200/197 with a meg engine bolts straight to the meg decat

the wheels are at the powder coaters at the min one of thems being slightly straightened but i dowt ill get them on till pay day 28th october as theyll need two new tyres :smile:

and ill be at the rr for sure its too close for me to miss and i have alot to make up for lmfao

yeah the 18s fill those big arches a bit better i think i had to fit those decals it was so plain before and looked silver soon as i changed the wheels and decals it started to look good

since turning swapping the wires on my fan its been so well behaved I cant get it hot even when I drive it really hard the fan spins the right way now and its so quiet now near silent it was so loud before time to book a track day asap

Reactions: sevenfourate
since turning swapping the wires on my fan its been so well behaved I cant get it hot even when I drive it really hard the fan spins the right way now and its so quiet now near silent it was so loud before time to book a track day asap
It's a learning curve buddy..i was a wreck when my was overheating..exactly the same issue..glad it's sorted

it didn't even cross my mind the fan could be spinning the wrong way to be fair

was yours mega noisey when it was spinning the wrong way too ?

i had a brilliant day at bedord heres the pics i will be purchaseing them asap

http://www.motorsportinfocus.co.uk/...ffffe2fa10634a98aef8ed123ff65ea5#photo=thumbs

the car performed as well as can be expected will pagid pads and terible perrellis on the front and ditch finders on the back showing alot more track orientated cars that power is just as important as handling including a well sorted track focused 197 who i had alot of fun with i expect hes on here somewhere i didnt get over taken all

on the way home i was contemplating what to buy next pads tyres suspension ready for the next track day probably sqeeze another 2 in this year unfortunatly the next day while stationary a van drove down the side of my 297 denting and scraping the n/s/r quarter trying to get past me so ill pulled off away from him to prevent more damage pulled in front of him to talk to him about insurance etc and as im getting out of the car he hits me again he then refuses to give me his insurance information after i called the police and they attended the scene after arguing he never hit me the first time he eventually gave up his details and we parted ways sad times

i had a brilliant day at bedord heres the pics i will be purchaseing them asap

http://www.motorsportinfocus.co.uk/...ffffe2fa10634a98aef8ed123ff65ea5#photo=thumbs

the car performed as well as can be expected will pagid pads and terible perrellis on the front and ditch finders on the back showing alot more track orientated cars that power is just as important as handling including a well sorted track focused 197 who i had alot of fun with i expect hes on here somewhere i didnt get over taken all

on the way home i was contemplating what to buy next pads tyres suspension ready for the next track day probably sqeeze another 2 in this year unfortunatly the next day while stationary a van drove down the side of my 297 denting and scraping the n/s/r quarter trying to get past me so ill pulled off away from him to prevent more damage pulled in front of him to talk to him about insurance etc and as im getting out of the car he hits me again he then refuses to give me his insurance information after i called the police and they attended the scene after arguing he never hit me the first time he eventually gave up his details and we parted ways sad times
That is a body blow. Hope you get the outcome you want.
Can't wait to get mine out on track soon