ex Nimbus r27r #2054

Some of the photo's in this thread are insanely good!!

One of the nicest 197s on here by a long shot!!!

And the Clio RS Italia meet pictures on page 76 are awesome!! wish it was like that where I'm from!! But can be seen as a good thing though as not many on the road by me!

Keep it up dude!!

Uploaded also on youtube :smile:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=echUyQAGKTU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxW0UHx9saU[/YOUTUBE]

Think theres something wrong with your brakes!

They seem to come on 30 - 40m too early!!!

Looks like a good track though, shame the Focus let you past, I'd be up for a race!!

no problem mate, i know :smile:

i can tell you that the lap time is excellent but like you said i can make at least 1sec better :wink:

it is my second Franciacorta track day and the first time after nurburgring problem.. i was little stretched ahahahah

i post some photo, i think them show "how to" better of my english.. :smile:

From the original tow

foto3-10-1.jpg

foto3-10.jpg

foto2-13.jpg

foto1-13.jpg

IMG_3822.jpg

Just been having a read simo, this tow strap looks ace, i made one but i feel mine is to long.
P1030592.jpg

So i'm asking permission to steal your idea to make it sit further into the bumper :smile:

Matt

Respect for your project from Russia! +)

Is the sticker on the roof of your Clio original? Can you write the part number of it?

Can't read all thread - sorry if the same question was already asked. Thanks!

Respect for your project from Russia! +)

Is the sticker on the roof of your Clio original? Can you write the part number of it?

Can't read all thread - sorry if the same question was already asked. Thanks!

That sticker is part of the sticker pack you get when you bought an R27 (Limited edition 197). It was standard I believe.

That sticker is part of the sticker pack you get when you bought an R27 (Limited edition 197). It was standard I believe.

So each sticker of this sticker pack must have a part number. Otherwise, if happend traffic accident, for example - what to do?

In Russia is impossible to order an R27((

So each sticker of this sticker pack must have a part number. Otherwise, if happend traffic accident, for example - what to do?

In Russia is impossible to order an R27((

It'll definately have a part no. and I'm sure Simo is the man with the details.

thanks friends :smile: and sorry for delay!!

-r27 stickers:
Roof 667€+vat 8200771879
Front 38€+vat 8200771868
Rear 47€+vat 8200771867
Left side 120€+vat 8200771871
Right side 120€+vat 8200771876

price in Italy, vat is 21%