ex Nimbus r27r #2054

27th December i'll bring the car to the mechanic to change the clutch, fit the wideband (and connect to my ecu) and the uprated engine mounts

abgy2x.jpg

Some pictures from Monza

sssssPISTA345.jpg

sssssPISTA338.jpg

sssssPISTA324.jpg

sssssPISTA303.jpg

sssssPISTA286.jpg

sssssPISTA273.jpg

sssssPISTA258.jpg

sssssPISTA245.jpg

sssssPISTA233.jpg

sssssPISTA191.jpg

sssssPISTA164.jpg

sssssPISTA152.jpg

sssssPISTA142.jpg

sssssPISTA134.jpg

sssssPISTA121.jpg

sssssPISTA120.jpg

sssssPISTA19.jpg

Tomorrow will be ready friends!! I want to try the new cluch..
I fit only the bottom engine upgrade mount.. He tell me that it is the most important..

The mechanic has find a problem on the flywheel.. The plate surface where the cluch press wasn't perfectly plate.. So the clutch don't press good and.......

I'm curious for the wide band!!
From winter to summer
From an airbox to another airbox
From a filter to another filter
From an exhaust to another..

I'll can see the AFR..

I'll have two maps:
One with wideband autocorrection (to use)
One without autocorrection so i'll can see the AFR difference between before/after a mod like the up examples..

Another think: he take all measure to make topmount for the standard suspension or for any suspensions that fit on the standard original top..

If you are interest.. Ask me! :smile:

Love your car Simo, that 3rd to last picture looks like it's about to stand up on it's front wheels :tongueout:
Maybe if I decide to keep mine past it's warranty I'll turn the 200 into a more track focussed beast!

Data logger looks interesting does it just connect into the ODB2 port? In combination with a diagnostic plugin and an app on my phone it does similar things logging AFR and anything else the ECU see's.

Hi mate :smile:

eheheh yes, prima variante @ monza.. from 210kmh to 40/50kmh
maybe too pitch!!

look my friend with 182 ahahahah it is not an editing!! http://www.elleemmeweb.com/Clienti/2011 - 2012/04 11 DICEMBRE/clio/_MG_6428.JPG
His disc after: http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/simoxmino/2353af1a.jpg

low pads have make this disaster!!

You can watch the AFR only connecting directly this controller to the wideband

Love the pics Simo and lol at the 182 with glowing discs. Just think, when you get your 330mm discs you'll be able to brake even more. I ordered them today.

:lol::lol:

now 2.3 seconds ahahah

this evening i watch on the racechrono @ monza if there are some 100/200kmh!
Maybe yes! from prima variante to the roggia :smile:

:lol::lol:

now 2.3 seconds ahahah

this evening i watch on the racechrono @ monza if there are some 100/200kmh!
Maybe yes! from prima variante to the roggia :smile:

:thumbup:

The thing is - you have to START accelerating from 100km/h. If you understand me - if you already have the momentum, the readings won't be real because every time I timed it I've accelerated slowly to 100km/h and then gave 100% throttle.
I time it on the highway.

Timed it with Racechrono.

i understand rene... so i don't have... i start to acceletare from 40/50kmh in second gear (with my couple go to 90kmh befor put the 3rd)..

next time i'll go @monza i'll remember to make this but i don't know if i'll be able.. monza straight is not long like autobhan ahahahah

i understand rene... so i don't have... i start to acceletare from 40/50kmh in second gear (with my couple go to 90kmh befor put the 3rd)..

next time i'll go @monza i'll remember to make this but i don't know if i'll be able.. monza straight is not long like autobhan ahahahah

It would be very interesting to compare the results - I had ~20s 100-200km/h when I was in "race mode", and ~23s recently with co-driver and somewhat slower car.

Rene i watch in rc... @monza there are no 100-200kmh in straight..
I've a 100/180kmh.

Create this test in rc and watch it in the old 100-200kmh tests.. :smile:

I see 15/16.5sec for 100-180kmh with passenger and the old damn clutch..

Last edited:
Rene i watch in rc... @monza there are no 100-200kmh in straight..
I've a 100/180kmh.

Create this test in rc and watch it in the old 100-200kmh tests.. :smile:

I see 15/16.5sec for 100-180kmh with passenger and the old damn clutch..

I think it's ~18-19s 100-200kmh with the passenger and without the momentum before 100km/h because it really takes a lot of time 170-200kmh (atleast for my Clio :wink: ).

You could say hallo sometimes via MSN too. :shout::001_rolleyes:

Is it possible to do track days at Monza on a regular basis or do they only open it up to the public once in a while? I study in Milan so Monza isn't very far away from me :wink: Also do you know of any good places to get work done on your car in the area? thanks

Is it possible to do track days at Monza on a regular basis or do they only open it up to the public once in a while? I study in Milan so Monza isn't very far away from me :wink: Also do you know of any good places to get work done on your car in the area? thanks

:bounce1: Are you in milan with your rs???

sunday 15 jan, in the morning we can run 50min with 50€ :thumbup:
if you want to come tell me :001_rolleyes:

how work do you need?

@ rene.. i don't use msn from 7/8 mounths :001_unsure: :smile:

i took the clio with the new mods.. ahahahah with only bottom upgrade engine mount when i start the clio there is a earthquake :rofl:

Last edited:
yeah i am coming to Milan in my RS on the 8th of January but i have exams at university until the end of January so i have to study but after that i'm up for some track days or a meet etc. let me know if you hear of anything, thanks

Here the dates:

15 gennaio OVER 1.600 STYLE we can run 50min in the morning!! Price is 60€
10.30/11.20 Turno Speed Day
11.30/12.20 Turno Speed Day

In this dates we can run 30min in the afternoon, price is 45€
22 gennaio GT STYLE
29 gennaio ENGLISH STYLE
5 febbraio JAPAN & AMERICAN STYLE
12 febbraio TUNING STYLE
19 febbraio GERMAN STYLE 2
26 febbraio ITALIAN STYLE 2
4 marzo ALL STYLE

14.00/14.25 Circolazione Turistica
14.40/15.05 Circolazione Turistica
15.20/15.45 Circolazione Turistica
16.00/16.25 Circolazione Turistica
16.40/17.05 Circolazione Turistica

Perfect that sounds good, quite a lot to choose from :wink: Are there many clio rs owners in the region of Milan? I didn't think it was as popular in Italy but i see you even have your own dedicated forum :wink: Sorry for spamming your thread with questions by the way but is there any place around where you can buy tuning parts for the clio in Italy or do you import all of them from aborad?