ex Nimbus r27r #2054

I did something similar to fit my 200, but had the tow strap welded into the bar. Simply chopped the tow hoop off, cut a grove into the bar and welded it in. Downside in doing it this was that the bumper had to be removed to fit it.

picture.php

Last edited:
Next step?

-Remove sponge under the moquette
Rear and center sections weight 2.5kg, front section weight 7kg..... I show you sone picture!

And refit the rear moquette!
In front MAYBE i remove the moquette and i'll fit a footboard. MAYBE because i'm not sure that i'll like it

01027299_1.png

Last edited:
Looking good simo. Another one to go for the v6 airbox mod!

Let us know your feedback. Some say it's good some say it's not so good. Think they defo need mapping after fitting by the sounds of it.

Wow Simone that lap with the RS...your 197 is quick in a straight line. Need to get those H&R's off though and get some more focused suspension on. From experience at knockhill you'll be quicker than the RS in, through and out of the corners then.

Love hows its even more eager to rev too. 5th gear is bit odd though ?

thanks mark!!

It is very fast!! Really, on straight and specially in the corners..
H&R is very good but i'll try with AST top mount and rear toe/camber plates to make better..
@ the moment i've no money to change the suspension.. :worried:

is not a problem of 5th gear, the strange sound is the clutch... i think that i need to change with a reinforced ones!!
i've 240nm of torque.. :smile: