Event Co Ordinator

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Woody is our Event Co Ordinator.

Basically, this will be to be the stand organiser and banner putter-upper type person at shows and events.

I believe we will be looking for a second one quite possibly too, as I personally know how difficult it can be to try and organise a bunch of marauding young male car enthusiasts after a night getting ruined with alcohol. :wink::wink:

Jase and myself wish him all the best, we know he will be good at it, but starting out will be the difficult bit for him.

As the site grows and more people will come on board, I suppose there will possibly be a need for someone to organise meets in each region, and possibly that is the case at the moment.

What do you think of that one then?

**The following is to be taken light heartedly***
Remember, in North Korea, anyone who speaks against the regime gets :ban:

:smile::wink:

Mike

Congrats Woody.

I really think there needs to be someone dedicated to each region as well to organise some monthly meetings on weeknights/weekends.

Last edited:
he just needs to actually come get the banners now,so he can use them. :wink:

Yup I'll see the toyota ha ha .......... I'll have to hide it around the corner. I'll arrange something with you jase pm me wen it suits u best I'll come and get all the stuff

Thanks for the good wishes guys I look forward to seeing everyone at various meets and events up and down the country.

I hope so mate. I'm going getting all the bits and bats off jase tomorrow evening so ill be set up then. U coming to trax roy?

I hope so mate. I'm going getting all the bits and bats off jase tomorrow evening so ill be set up then. U coming to trax roy?
no mate would have loved to but i am still on crutches and a brace
still got no idea when specalists will let me drive again:tongueout:anic: hope they let me free by wsr nxt month been 8 months since i last drove

ruptured quads,severed nerves,so now i cant bend me left leg
enough to use the clutch+lost so much muscle cant use it prop
total **** up mate

acciedent at work mate
painful yes 6 months no sleep popping pain killers
24 hrs a day. easing now but told on monday that
recovery time will be 18-24 months but no gauranty
full recovery now have to go to pain clinic to get help
to control the pain lol

holey moley. what do you work as? cus i will be sure to avoid that job lol