av4625

Paid Member
Wasn't sure were to put this so here we are haha

I replaced my drivers standard non recaro seat with a fixed back bucket as I'm going to do sprints and hillclimbs this year.

I followed a guide on here that shows to put the 3 resistors in the plug. When I turn the ignition on all the lights come on and when it starts they all go out as they should.

About 2 seconds later, the ESC/??? deactivated (or is it ESP? can't remember) message comes up and the no traction control light comes on. What is the problem here? The traction control button doesn't do anything. Didn't have this issue before fitting the seat and the button worked before.

You did have a cruise control problem before this it might be the result of that not the seat what all work has been done anything around the steering wheel? You might have an ABS sensor down

Shocks changed to cup shocks, brake calipers refurbished and new pads. The car has been driven since all this with no issues. Other than cruise control which never worked since i got the car. Then i did the seat, putthe resistors in and then first time i turned the car on to check the airbg light and then the ESC/ESP light came on.

I read somewhere that if you drive the car for 15 minutes a light goes off and I was hoping it was this light but I can’t remember which it was

Similar Thread Suggestions