ESC,ABS, Cruise, brake light fault

Borrell

Paid Member
Hi,

Currently have an electrical fault.
Occasionally my cruise control goes and the spanner comes on the screen with the check esc light? possibly related to that my third brake light is constantly on when my lights are on as well as when pressing the brake the front fog lights turn on?? Ive changed the UPC fuse box and brake position sensor but that's fix nothing. I'm lost as to what to do next, any ideas?? Any garages in the berkshire/oxfordshire area who can do a check on this?

if it's ESC and ABS light too then it could be a faulty ABS sensor or speed sensor - that knocks out ESC too
Unfortunately it's not, I changed those a year ago, and its only check ESC message that pops up, so I believe its something electrical?

Become a memeber and you will be able to access the how to section it will help with Clio sport issues but check the scuttle for blocked drain holes check under the front carpets for water. We dont know what car you have the options, how old it is and how long you have had it for. If the plastic wheel arch guards are broken or missing then you will have a water problem are you sure the car has not been flood damaged as I have seen a few that have been flooded up to the door sills dried out and sold on without insurance claims. Membership cost's £5 a year or there is other one off payment options.

Similar Thread Suggestions