ello

lild-200cup

Paid Member
ello all new to the forum this is going to be a really stupid question!!! i just recently ordered a 200 cup in white with recaros :smile: but i was also looking at a corsa vxr and i am worried i have made the wrong decision can i have some of your honest opinions please!! cheers guys
dan

:welcome: to the site

[awaits A2ON's very strong opinions on VXR's]

Wrong place to ask about VXR's really lol. If you asked about a 200 on a VXR forum, they'd rip it apart like there's no tomorrow.

Let's say, they each have their weaknesses and strenths.

How many VXR's vs how many 200's do you see? Round here there are quite a few VXR's, but only one or two 200's, so they are rare, and awesome :smile::smile:

You won't regret it :smile:

EDIT: UCKFIELD!!!!

You are very near to me then :wink:

I have a friend who lives in Uckfield with a Fiesta ST

You will not regret it, the VXR is not as much fun as the clio. The VXR cant corner fast like the Clio and the VXR doesnt unlike the stats suggest pull in a straightline as quick as a clio (tested lol)

You wont regret it Dan - unless you like to wear tracksuits to the local shopping centre, in which case the Clio isn't for you :wink:

Stereotyping I know, but the best defence is a good offence lol!!!

You see vxr's everywhere, no one even bats and eyelid at them. When the Clio goes past though, everybody looks!! :thumbup1:
no contest for me, but each to their own, as was said the vxr owners would probs slate the 200. But for me the handling of the Clio is just so so much better than the vxr which makes it alot more fun (hence why i bought one lol)

Oh really?!?! I love them!

My mate lives in Framfield.

When you going to get the car then??? Where did you order it from?

vxr is more tunable cusa the turbo 250 hp is acheivable they dont handle aswell as a coiled 197/200 or are anywhere near as fun to drive. plus the boot is minute. u can just about get a shoe in it.

can you afford to keep putting new tyres
on the vxr my mate got one and it chews
them up. plus they are sooooooooooo ugly:zap:

also they do the spoiler in black instead of colour coded but thats well common esp in red. Dealers will tell you its rare though. If you want something different black spoliers on clios are alot rarer.

Oh rite wots his name mite no him!! Er well they said it should be at the dealer and ready to pick up on the 18th of September!! Can anyone tell me the honest bad points about the Clio 200 cup??!!

He is called Matt Weddell.

Not too long for you to wait then? Some people having to wait 3 months lol

Oh rite name rings a bell. Well I did order it on the 7th of July lol. Can anyone tell me the honest bad points about the 200 cup just so I no wot to expect!!??

Similar Thread Suggestions