ello

down side to the cup, my own opinion, take it with a pinch of salt. No A/C, crappy material dash and no keyless entry. Only things I would be against on the cup, benefits - red calipers look cool, thicker anti-roll bar, lower stance and stiffer dampers. Solution - 200FF w/cup chassie, best of both worlds. :tongueout:

I have a 200 Cup so imo the bad points are not having A/C thats it. The lack of keyless entry doesnt bother me in the slightest and the dash really aint that bad. The hot weather can really be a pain without A/C but since this is Britain with 2weeks a year hot weather i live without it. The pros of having the red calipers and the stiffer ride height are great however don't put your nan in the back LOL

I have a 200 Cup so imo the bad points are not having A/C thats it. The lack of keyless entry doesnt bother me in the slightest and the dash really aint that bad. The hot weather can really be a pain without A/C but since this is Britain with 2weeks a year hot weather i live without it. The pros of having the red calipers and the stiffer ride height are great however don't put your nan in the back LOL

Air Con FTW. I go to SW France and Germany once each per year, and believe you me, in those temps, you NEED the air con lol!

Cup better for the Nurburgring though :smile:

Not that i'd take it round the track anyway lol

Similar Thread Suggestions