door Seals

Took mine in today , dead lock on drivers door is making a grateing noise when its locking also locked me in the car last night gonna do the seal too

flippin eck every time i read these threads mine has another thing for them to sort out still not fallen out with it yet though

I had my drivers side done for the first time last week. Car is on 14500 miles, march 08 car. The passenger side is doing the same now. My uncle has has 3 changed and is due another one now! His car is about 4 months older than mine. shocking really.

wen i got my car mot done, i pointed out the door seals to which they said they are only covered for 2 years of the warranty... (duno y) but i sed that u wouldnt expect that wear, seen as my old 17 year old rover metros seals were still fine wen i got rid of it. to which i think they took offence and said they would contact the central customer care or woteva for me, got a answer phone message from them today about the door seals, altho its 2 late to call them now, so will do so 2moro and shall update u lot!

wahey, got phone call today, they said they will change the door seals at no cost to me, got to phone the garage back tomorrow to arrange a day for them to do it! loverly!