replacing door/window seals

wonder if anyone could advice if its possible to replace the window seals on the door as mine have nearly torn in half. is it possible to change ?

Ye it's really easy ten minute job, pull out existing ones, heat the glue up on new ones with a hair dryer, pushed into place and slotted a credit card behind them and pressed them against the window, nice and easy :smile:

yh ive got gold now :smile: where are you from in stoubridge lol my car is parked up enville street by my offices at the mo ( by the skoda garage/ was a volvo)

This may sound stalkerish but I've gotta drive that way in like 10mins to my dads house lol!! I'm from by pedmore technology college formerly grange school, right by the lotus garage!

This may sound stalkerish but I've gotta drive that way in like 10mins to my dads house lol!! I'm from by pedmore technology college formerly grange school, right by the lotus garage!

soz mate im at work lol i live squirrels estate btw halesowen and stoubridge i work in stourbridge Rhf heating

Similar Thread Suggestions