Did you get what you wanted??

I got some good stuff, the missus got me Forza 4. but not had change to play on it just yet. Tomorrow it will be tested! Her cousin has the game too and I had a quick go with a Mazdaspeed 3, but couldn't really see how good the game was. Got some money too, which is always nice.

Nothing. Oh, except a Viz annual off the inlaws. Kind of a jokey present.

Everyone else is skint, so didnt expect anything and the wife and i are buying our first house, so didnt buy each other any presents.

After the amount that Emma spent on me il prob just get some springs. AST coilovers and top mount to match is just way to much to expect....

Is she made of money? Erm no but she must be either blind or drunk for the last 5 yearsLol

Nothing. Oh, except a Viz annual off the inlaws. Kind of a jokey present.

Everyone else is skint, so didnt expect anything and the wife and i are buying our first house, so didnt buy each other any presents.

The house will be the best thing you will get
And yes not a lot of money anywhere this year

I'd recommend getting the 12 Days of Christmas app Roy as it gives you free stuff every day for the next 12 days (as long as you open the app everyday).

Today's free stuff was a Live Coldplay album. Not a bad start.

Gem pulled an amazing surprise out the bag for me, she's brought me a suit but not just any suit. A bespoke measured and cut 3 piece suit, i get to choose colour, material, and style of the cut. I'm well chuffed as I've always wanted a suit that's made especially for me. I just have to keep the Xmas weight off now haha

Gem pulled an amazing surprise out the bag for me, she's brought me a suit but not just any suit. A bespoke measured and cut 3 piece suit, i get to choose colour, material, and style of the cut. I'm well chuffed as I've always wanted a suit that's made especially for me. I just have to keep the Xmas weight off now haha

Very nice indeed Rich :smile:

I'd recommend getting the 12 Days of Christmas app Roy as it gives you free stuff every day for the next 12 days (as long as you open the app everyday).

Today's free stuff was a Live Coldplay album. Not a bad start.

Yea got it mate as for apps I got 4 pages up to yet

I'm having trouble getting my mail though I got pics,music,and all other stuf threw iCloud
Any ideas what I doing wrong

408643_10150523279066077_575691076_10879084_1408765736_n.jpg

I got this.

Fifa 12 on xbox
F1 2011
Boss Wallet
Golf Lessons lol
Balls and T's.

Oh and we got ourselves one of these:

384850_10151063791185453_597455452_22013892_534218466_n.jpg

a pair of slippers, 2 pairs of socks, 50 quid at next, best bit having family round and us cooking for them all loved it

After a trip out to pick up some eggs!!!............. Emma and myself came back home with this

ci249.jpg

Samsung 46" LED WiFi/Streamium Internet SMART TV and new Samsung surround sound

Playing MW3 is so much more fun now

Also the old 32" gets to go in our bedroom

:smile:

Last edited:
Me;

MW3
Vans
Senna DVD
Random Toiletries
Books & Chocolate
Trackday (Oulton Park 20.01.12)
EVO Magazine Caterham R500 Poster

Nicole;

Clio V6 Airbox
V6 Airbox Bracket
Inlet To V6 Airbox Pipe
Odyssey PC680 Dry-Cell
Odyssey Battery Bracket
K-Tec Racing V6 Panel Filter

Caroline;

CDs
Haircut
Perfume
Lush Boxset
Toastie Maker
Books & Chocolate

Lewis Jenson;

PlayTent
Literally A TONNE Of Toys

Not a bad haul at all, Caroline is very easily pleased hahaha!!! I'm made up with everything and I didn't have to cook this year either. :smiley: