Deaks Nimbus 197

Looks great!

Miss the orange brembos though tbh, they really suited it and was something different!

Perhaps just a small union jack at the bottom of the end plates in the corner or something, dont think the whole end will look good..?

Hmm I've done a really basic photoshop of it and it looked pretty good. Saw another lotus on the road with it other the weekend it does look so damn cool.

Looks much better mate! I keep thing of doing a union jack screen strip, btcc stylee?

Yeah I'm pretty happy Lee! I'm back in two weeks before the Ring trip, reckon you could give me a hand with the drilling..? On the UJ front that would be bold but awesome at the same time!

Where did you get your cup spoiler from ?

Did you remove the calipers or do them on the Clio?

Cup spoiler is the racer variant and was from a member on here mate - from a X85 race car.

And the calipers were left on the car, because I don't have the skill or the knowledge to remove them and refurb all the components unfortunately. Just painted them on the car, was slow and careful and left the car on jacks for 2 days straight just for drying time.

Will.

I haven't done an update in a long time, although probably much hasn't changed. This weekend was a case of using a das pro 6+ for the first time, changing back from my winter setup to summer ready for my trackday on Friday.

Also, sprint spoiler time!

20160313_161034_zpsccjaf11g.jpg

20160313_161618_zps7spyzltz.jpg

Looks as good as I imagined. It's taken me long enough!!