Cup spoiler removal

Hi guys, i'm looking at taking my cup spoiler off as i'm starting to prefer the look of the 200s without a spoiler. I'm guessing i'm going to be left with 2 nasty holes where the cup spoiler is bolted on and just wondering what's the best/cheapest way to go about sorting the holes?

Thanks

Have you considered a sprint spoiler?; or could you plug them with a coloured bung?

Last edited:
Yes, I want the sprint spoiler. Been trying to find someone to swap me for my cup one. Coloured bung would be a good cheap option until sprint goes on though I guess!

You can buy plugs that slot into holes, I typed 'hole plug' into ebay and the 3rd result was a dildo lmao.

Type in "Rubber grommet"

Don't forget my offer :thumbsup:

Haha I did think something rude might show up when I saw what you had typed in lol! What was your offer? I can't remember

Hi guys, i'm looking at taking my cup spoiler off as i'm starting to prefer the look of the 200s without a spoiler. I'm guessing i'm going to be left with 2 nasty holes where the cup spoiler is bolted on and just wondering what's the best/cheapest way to go about sorting the holes?

Thanks

I had the cup spoiler removed on my old Clio 200. Had a bodyshop "repair" the holes and repaint the top of the tailgate. You'd never knew there was a cup spoiler/holes there.

See here: http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?2520-Alien-Green-200-Cup/page104

Last edited: