Cost

I'm due 4 new tyres, do you guys still rate the Hankook V12? If so how much roughly should i expect to pay? Car is only used on the road no track use.

Cheers

i rated them, a few mixed reviews on here expect to pay £300ish fitted for four, run them at 30 psi

Goodyear F1 asymmetric. There might as well be no other road tyre produced.

+1 I would recommend having a look at these, I spent a little more and went for these over the Hankooks, Camskill were cheap :smile:

I don't recommend the Hankook V12s tbh. Lack the sheer grip and longevity of the standard Contis. I do however suggest the Conti 5s or the Bridgestone RE050s.
Tyres aint something you want to scrimp on. They are the only bit of car that touches the road so you want the best you can get.

Bridgestone RE050A is the best all round tyre I've ever had, expect to pay around £90 per tyre for these.
I've tried a wide range of tyres including the likes of Goodyear Eagle asymmetric, Pirelli PZero Nero, Conti Sport contact 3 & 5 (don't rate these at all), Vredsteins top of the range one (can remember it's name), Toyo Proxies and a few others I can't recall at the moment.

i have had quite a few tyres on my 200. the standard fit conti 3's i thought were great, but once low on tread they were giving in easily. then once the front had worn, i bought the hankook v12's and for the money i was pleased with them. i found them better in the wet than the conti's and once half worn, they preformed reasonably well in the dry. then i turned to the dark side, semi slicks 8) yokohama ad08's all around, what a great tyre! wet weather they're okay too, but dry weather and a bit of heat, amazing. this is the point that i will always run a semi slick now. always drive slow in the wet anyway. so the wet grip is fine. wore those out and now im trying out the Syron Street Race, semi slick, in a 225 width. again, over the moon with them. wet driving id say is better than the ad08's due to the tread pattern, and the dry grip is almost as good. not quite, but almost, which is a brilliant standard.