Colour Scheme

Mike...don't shoot me BUT I think colours of the forum need changing as this is the standard colour for vB and I think it would brighten up the forum a little bit.

Thoughts?

Luke

Most of the other forums I frequent do have a selection of "skins" and they do give the site a little bit of a facelift.

However, more to the point. When we gonna upgrade to the new vBulletin?

Mike...don't shoot me BUT I think colours of the forum need changing as this is the standard colour for vB and I think it would brighten up the forum a little bit.

Thoughts?

Luke

Most of the other forums I frequent do have a selection of "skins" and they do give the site a little bit of a facelift.

However, more to the point. When we gonna upgrade to the new vBulletin?

Both of those are Jases' decisions :smile::smile::smile::smile:

But having thought about it, was it you or Alex I said about colour schemes to?

I come here to post, not look at pretty colours :wink:

But maybe a splash of Liquid Yellow and Alien Green might brighten the place up :eek:

I just think it should be a little bit less like normal vB colours - give Clio197 it's own identity.

Not saying it's rubbish as it's not, but like PT has it's own identity,

Don't turn this on me :wink:

Been down this road before though haven't we and most people said they thought the colour scheme was clear and easy to read as is but quite willing to change it.

As for V4, thought that we worked out that v3 looks a little basic on the site due to the fa t the we aren't making the most of it and the v4 would look no more upto date as we would t be making the most of that either. Would just have more features that we aren't using.

If you want it then will look into it once the membership packs are all sorted.?

something unique thats is related to our forum would be nice, rather than the same colourings thats on all the vb formats i have come across

something thats related to the site.?
the logo is yellow and black, dont think the yellow would show up very well.
im open to suggestions.?

By all means mike try some different colours.

The banner is just another thing that have just never got around to doing.

In my opinion... If it ain't broke and all that jazz.

I think it works fine, it's functional, easy to navigate and easy to read/look at without burning your eyeballs. :smile:

If you change it will everyone have to have it or will we get a choice ?

Most forums I'm on have about 4 different options. Pick the one you like best :thumbup1:

Anyway! Mike. Get on with it eh :bash:

:-p

Most forums I'm on have about 4 different options. Pick the one you like best :thumbup1:

Anyway! Mike. Get on with it eh :bash:

:-p

Let us not forget what happens to this site (3 times now) when I "do things" :wink: :zap:

Sorry, just had a look, this is way too complicated for me to do during the week, and quite possibly for me to do at all.

Coding is not my forté!!

If you do add any new ones it would be nice to have the choice of the current skin in addition to any new ones

Similar Thread Suggestions