Colour Scheme

choice of skins would be good, for me maybe the ptom winning piccould be set as the back ground or something like that?

Things like this are great and would love to do it but it really isn't easy to do.
It's not just a case of pasting an image, its all done with codes.

I like the picture at the top of the page, like the link to the ZSOC site above. But I also like the clear, clean and easy to read and use format. It's easy to navigate and read everything, nice a light, not too dark like some other sites. Whenever I go to other forums I always think 'why are they so cluttered and frustraiting'. Just my opinion though.

I think we should keep it as it is. It is the easiest forum I know to navigate by far. Joined FSTOC for my Dad last week and wasn't too impressed, the back ground is really dark and just seems really hard to find stuff! :bat:

I agree that the site is easy to navigate etc.

Althought mayb for some people the choice of skins would be good, for those happy with the current there could b a choice for that and then ones who wanted to jazz things up could do so by choice.

This way every1 is happy, although i do understand what your saying regarding all fancy codes etc its not a case of decide to do it, click a button, its done !!

Just don't add too many things that 'may' slow the site down, not sure about others but i use my mobile to access this site a lot of the time, right now it loads up quite well, other forum's can take 3 mins to load up one page.

Luke may well be able to help out on this one :hug:

I may be needing his assistance soon :wink:

Nothing would change on the navigation side of things, just a few colours I was meaning originally. Let me know if you need an hand Mike, bit busy this week after today.

Similar Thread Suggestions