200 colour scheme?

Hi guys, thinking of something to liven up my black 200 a bit more and trying to think of a colour scheme that would work well. Looking around have seen this? What are your thoughts? C&C welcome

Last edited:
I thinks it's gonna be a marmite car like yours Pete, just want something a bit different. different colour maybe?

Anthracite wheels (the cup wheels colour), anthracite front blade, anthracite wing mirror covers and anthracite spoiler tips (if you've got the cup spoiler). Subtle but effective.

Anthracite wheels (the cup wheels colour), anthracite front blade, anthracite wing mirror covers and anthracite spoiler tips (if you've got the cup spoiler). Subtle but effective.

That doesn't sound bad at all paddy! I'm giving u a +1

Black with green wheels ( same colour as ken blocks car).

Then could add some suttle decals in closest green could find or paint mirrors/end cup spoiler etc same colour

Like this but where yellow it be green

Last edited:
I like the green idea, want something a bright that stands out. Proay going to try an plasti dip it. Least if I change my my down the line I can't peel it off, plus seems a bit cheaper too

I like that red and black 200!
He has used Lamin-X on his headlights! I do love a bit of tinted headlights and tail light action :smile:

IMO on a black car there are a number of colours that would work, but most would be fluorescent or red.

black is a brilliant colour for carrying off something different to trim / wheels / stickers etc

sometimes it can be a bit "marmite" but would be boring if all the cars were the same and on here thats far from the case :clap:

go purple...

do wheels mirrow caps and spoiler ends (if you have one) i think the badges and fog plasics look to much and out of place.

the red wheels clash with the caliper to much.

or go crazy and get like a water camo done, now that would be different.

steven

Need to learn photo shop, ha camo would be different, or something floresant an in your face haha..... Floresant camo?

Big nope from me sorry

Why not, small red details instead?...

Red renaultsport writing on the cup spoiler tips(and under the spoiler)
Red pinstripe across the front blade and maybe rear diffuser
Red brembos and black speed lines