Wanted 2012 RS200 - Standard Springs (Non-Cup) - What Colour Markings?

I need a set of New or Near New 'standard' springs for a 2012/62 RS200.

First question - what are the correct colour markings?

I have found a pair of Rears with two orange stripes and a green mark. And, two Fronts with yellow and blue marks. Is this correct?

Much appreciated

I need a set of New or Near New 'standard' springs for a 2012/62 RS200.

First question - what are the correct colour markings?

I have found a pair of Rears with two orange stripes and a green mark. And, two Fronts with yellow and blue marks. Is this correct?

Much appreciated
I've got front springs from 200 . not sure if you're actually looking or just want confirming you have correct springs

In the first instance, I just need to know the correct 'colour codes' (and perhaps Part #s) for the genuine standard springs (F&R).
Once confirmed, then I may need a pair/set.

thanks

Yes, did try a search but couldn't find the 'colour code' info.

Found this, but just need to confirm the colour codes for 'Standard' springs

200 Standard Springs

Front: 144.5 lb/in (25.3 N/mm)
Rear: 215 lb/in (37.6 N/mm)

200 Cup Springs
Front: 224.8 lb/in ( 39.4 N/mm)
Rear: 260 lb/in (45.5 N/mm)

thanks

Can anyone confirm that the Standard (non-Cup) Front Springs have yellow and blue markings?

thanks

Taken from the forum buyers guide:

orange & blue front and rear on the cup, blue & green front and orange & orange on the rear on the standard chassis car.

It does sound like you have the non-cup springs then. Your blue and yellow must be blue and green :smile:

Thanks Jimmy, that further confirms what I thought.

My plan is to run my latest RS200 (with Cup Chassis) on Standard Springs and Dampers, but retain the ARBs and quicker steering and, of course, the Brembos. It'll be interesting to see how it feels.

Thanks Jimmy, that further confirms what I thought.

My plan is to run my latest RS200 (with Cup Chassis) on Standard Springs and Dampers, but retain the ARBs and quicker steering and, of course, the Brembos. It'll be interesting to see how it feels.

Glad it helped.

Yeah sounds interesting, let us know how you get on!