200: Clio RS Angel & Demon in UK?

Hi guys

Renault has launched a special version of the Clio in limited edition, the Clio RS Angel & Demon. Only 666 are being made worldwide and this edition has special paint, 18 inch, leather interior... I was wondering if this edition was also available in the UK? I added some pics...

Attachments

• bild-3945-1024x0.jpg
    bild-3945-1024x0.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 52
  • bild-3947-1024x0.jpg
    bild-3947-1024x0.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 59
  • bild-3948-1024x0.jpg
    bild-3948-1024x0.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 46
  • bild-3949-1024x0.jpg
    bild-3949-1024x0.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 47
I really dont get this with the MATT finish paintwork!
Surely it needs protection! - if not, why bother with matt in the first place?
FWIW i love the matt finish - trying to talk the mrs to veiw a mattgrey raider!!

Know what you mean Roy - there's just something(for me) that does it!!!
But HTF do you maintain the finish?
Surely its the same as normal bodywork???!

I would have thought so.Will have to ask Russ he knows all about detaling

It be waste of time having Raider or Angel & Demon, I think nobody will bother but only the owner think it is. And also still clio 200.

it up to you.

But what do you think of the Matt finish Giles???

don't seem what the point.

I know someone had matt paint on Mercedes cls. The owner said it bloody nightmare to live with it. Because when it get dirty, get loads of scratchs and bird drops come up bad.

He does look after his car but later after 8 month he change his car for good & back on the normal paintwork.

I was looking at the raider last night at harrets.

It does look nice and the feel of it is different, love the rear spoiler and the whole car looks good but i think the paint will put off a lot of people.

I don't profess to knowing an awfull lot about car cleaning but would worry about any solvents getting on it and staining.

Like if you were using a wheel cleaner and that stuff got on there. ;/

Sorry Giles - no answer!
How do you keep/maintain a matt finish?
Or what do Renault reccomend?

We bought an Angel & Demon for our HotHatchCenter, Renault told us to NEVER go to the carwash, to wash off bird droppings asap and to always rince the car very good before starting to wash it...

We bought an Angel & Demon for our HotHatchCenter, Renault told us to NEVER go to the carwash, to wash off bird droppings asap and to always rince the car very good before starting to wash it...

Thanks HotHatch - can't get my head round having a paint finish you can't seem to protect/ maintain!