Belgian Clio RS Angel & Demon

After my previous Clio RS, I now run one of the 666 made Angel & Demon version.

Standard specs include automatic wipers and lights, leather interior, cruise control, auto airco...

I just fitted an HID kit 5000K, and a Milltek exhaust & carbon tips are ready to be installed in 2 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_1737.jpg
    IMG_1737.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 247
Milltek is fitted, car also had a finetuning by BR Performance. See pic for results!

Attachments

• Renault_Clio_RS_201_1_DGM_619_graph.jpg
    Renault_Clio_RS_201_1_DGM_619_graph.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Renault_Clio_RS_201_1_DGM_619.jpg
    Renault_Clio_RS_201_1_DGM_619.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 129
You can't sell on these forums as you have to be a paid member to do so. Also, keep for sale chat in the for sale section.

I bet they were not cheap.

Right you are, but if you want something exclusive, then it costs money...
The person I bought them from has a direct contact in Dieppe, so the price wasn't all that high. If you buy these at a Belgian dealer, I think they will charge about 1500 pounds per seat without the sliders and seatbelts.

Small update: we bought SABELT supports to fit the R26R seats in the Clio, unfortunately the seats are positioned too much to the left, so we'll have to sort that out to get them well placed in the car...

R26R seats are in the Clio.
After a testdrive the seats need to be put 5 cm higher and then it will be ok! Then we can weld everything together and have the supports powdercoated.

Attachments

• r26rseat.jpg
    r26rseat.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 67
New and final supports for the R26R seats came in today. We'll have them powdercoated in black next week. Looks awesome!

Attachments

• r26rbeugels.jpg
    r26rbeugels.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 62
Thanks for the comments...
I'm currently thinking about what to do with the car (and the seats), because I'd like to buy a Megane RS. I've put the car and the seats for sale on some Belgian 2nd hand sites, I'll wait and see what the reactions will be.

This topic can be closed, the Clio has been replaced by a white Megane R26R... :jump1:
If anyone is interested in the R26R seats for their Clio, they can always pm me about them, I still have them.

Similar Thread Suggestions