CLIO RS 16

If only this made production.
Clio RS200 with Megane RS275 running gear.
Undoubtedly the ultimate Renault Sport...

Renault-Clio-RS16-05.jpg

There is a thread on this already, ill leave this up as its not been updated in a while!

Id bloody love one of these! What an animal it must be..

A test mule has been spotted recently so hopefully it will get made. Doesn't look as good as the above pics as its missing the arch flares but it is only a mule apparently
zcliors-002_zpsm5avkgz2.jpg

Looks pretty fine to me ! Looks fabulous with only 3 doors too.

If it gets targeted at the right sector with the right price-point they'll have trouble building them fast enough.....

****EDIT: LTD Edition run i see (possibly). Don't think they'll have trouble shifting them :smile:

If they build it (still not convinced), I just hope they make it in RHD, If so i'd part with both the '275R' & the '200' to have one. It will be an instant classic imo.

The car mags do seem convinced it is a test mule but it could just be some bloke in a 200T with the rear spoiler and some different alloys...

Almost looks like it has drums at the back, would have been nice to see bigger rear brakes, even if they were just for looks

The should have made the 200T like the RS16 in the first place. Only problem with that is, if they did then no-one would buy the megane.