Clio Meg RS320bhp conversion (update Meg Rad)

Clubsports fitted. First impressions, not as extreme as first thought it might be. Turn in's much, much better, still need some tinkering and obviously setting up right, but really impressed so far.....

Fitted modded meg gear linkage. What a mod!!!!! Pound for Pound, probably the best mod I've ever done. Completely blown away....

Clubsports fitted. First impressions, not as extreme as first thought it might be. Turn in's much, much better, still need some tinkering and obviously setting up right, but really impressed so far.....

Fitted modded meg gear linkage. What a mod!!!!! Pound for Pound, probably the best mod I've ever done. Completely blown away....

I can confirm that the gear linkage mod is indeed awesome.

And considering it's not fully set-up suspension wise and not fully set-up power wise it is F-ing fast!

Update
KW Clubsports fitted and set up. Honest appraisal. They are hard but not as bad as I expected. If I'm being honest, its 'night and day' difference between cup shocks and my H&R springs. Only just got car back and even with the cold conditions, its just point and go. Can really feel the benefit of the diff too. Maybe 'the hardness of the ride' might grate on me after a while but with these fitted, the car feels completely different. Its scary the level of grip. I recon Kw3 would be the best compromise by choice...but given the price I paid for these 'beggars cant be choosers'

Last edited:
Update
KW Clubsports fitted and set up. Honest appraisal. They are hard but not as bad as I expected. If I'm being honest, its 'night and day' difference between cup shocks and my H&R springs. Only just got car back and even with the cold conditions, its just point and go. Can really feel the benefit of the diff too. Maybe 'the hardness of the ride' might grate on me after a while but with these fitted, the car feels completely different. Its scary the level of grip. I recon Kw3 would be the best compromise by choice...but given the price I paid for these 'beggars cant be choosers'

im pretty sure the v3's and the clubsports are near enough the same strut? Steve took me out in yours and i thought they were similar :smile:

Finally managed to locate a 197 Fuel Pump, only for it to be taken to bits!!! Hopefully, this will help to enable us to jump over the next hurdle....

Here the pic of the bigger hole to get to fuel pump on clio cup cars wilson.

chubby183.jpg