Clio Meg RS320bhp conversion (update Meg Rad)

Car goes in now on 26th Nov
KW Clubsports
Uprated Fuel pump
Retro-fit RS Tuner
Fully adjustable throttle response kit
brake pads

I'm interested in this too... I imagine its something like the Apexi throttle control unit.. A posh sprintbooster thats fully adjustable, unlike the sprintbooster that's just got three pre-sets

iguessed that too, but was just hoping he'd post a link up lol

WOW! This looks a beast! Looks superb, credit to you!

Thanks

I'm interested in this too... I imagine its something like the Apexi throttle control unit.. A posh sprintbooster thats fully adjustable, unlike the sprintbooster that's just got three pre-sets

iguessed that too, but was just hoping he'd post a link up lol

Yep, its 'looks' like that. Its got 3 setting but you can adjust individually each ones throttle response. SteveC's sorting them and gonna mount mine in glovebox. Let me know if anyone's interested and I'll speak with steve.

Thanks

Yep, its 'looks' like that. Its got 3 setting but you can adjust individually each ones throttle response. SteveC's sorting them and gonna mount mine in glovebox. Let me know if anyone's interested and I'll speak with steve.

u got a link or any more info on it?

Update.
Brand new Clubsports arrived today. Tool kit looks cool. I'm absolutely chuffed to bits cause they were an absolute bargain...in fact I'm too embarrassed to say how much I paid for them. Seen secondhand KW1 for more....

Steve, what you doing on Monday?

Last edited:
How did you get them so cheap? 2nd hand but unused?

Brand new. Very long story but unused - He decided to put his energies into another project and sold the 197. He's going for something more track focused. I bought the coil-overs. One of those right place at the right time I guess....Its amazing how some stuff works out at times.......

Last edited:
I assume the Clio will be hitting the track a lot more now with the Clubsports? Awfully hard if they are just for road use.

I assume the Clio will be hitting the track a lot more now with the Clubsports? Awfully hard if they are just for road use.

Track days...we'll see in the spring. For now, 90% of the time, Its me and my lad in the car so no biggie. I drive the wifes diesel if I'm going far anyway. Too good a price to not fit them.

Very well done! Bargain of the century and then some more!

Thanks