Clio 200 rolling road remap today

Getting my clio rolling road remapped today at cc tuning in burton after having the centre box removed there was a bit of a flat spot so hopefully this should sort it out

Good luck! I've removed my silencer and have a flat spot so will be very interested to see the results! Are you having a before/after run?

I am mate it's a custom remap aswel so should be pretty good, the first run it just did was 187 so pretty happy with that just be interesting to see the gains after

I'll be watching this very closely, mine is a 12 plate that was ran in to the 6k very nicely and i've now had the centre silencer taken out.

The flat spot has worsened and a remap is on the cards i think!

What were the gains?

The results were 11 bhp gain and 22 torque and the flat spot has almost gone so I'm happy with that for 259 quid

The results were 11 bhp gain and 22 torque and the flat spot has almost gone so I'm happy with that for 259 quid

Wow! 11bhp is a big gain! Did you get a print out of the map? I'm assuming the 22lbs/ft gain was where the flat spot used to be?

Last edited:
He had a printer there but didn't get one sorry, I'm sure if you asked you could get one, I'm well happy with it, 259 for a custom map is a bargain

Mitch, how long did you wait after having your silencer removed before having the map? Mines been done 3 weeks now and it pops and bangs more and more each time I drive it. I'm worried that if I get a remap I might lose this. Have you noticed a difference in the noise?

some good gains there bud!I only got 5bhp from a map and use good fuel tesco 99.transformed the car like much more urgent low down:thumbup1: