Clio 200 Rolling Results...

This....

2ADC32FC-61B5-48DE-84D3-FC0B0EE2C99C-6911-000007F52C997BDC_zps302af4cf.jpg

plus this....

27BF3650-7352-418F-9B81-3E5E885F5C2E-6911-000007F531386975_zps7b107578.jpg

equals....

A06C885F-667C-4698-BB84-BE58A899C1D9-6911-000007F536867FF4_zps54038423.jpg

200bhp with KTR panel filter and Bluefin generic map. I'm happy with that, not a huge increase in peak power but if you look at the graph the flat spot in the torque is pretty much gone and the power delivery is so much smoother! All for the small sum of £240. Not bad.

Oh and for those who are worried... I got them to do AFR for the whole rev range and at peak power it was 12.0 and mid range it was 12.5 to 13. So it's doing what superchips said it should and is running richer than standard and not lean :smile:

Could got from demon tweeks for 200. Sure the offers still on, 20% off.

Sounds like fueling was better then mine

Made decent power :smile:

Last edited:
Where was the map from mate? And how easy I it to do? I've never use one of these flash maps before, do you have any other mods on the car?

The map is the superchips bluefin generic map so it's not custom to my car. I got it from graham Goode my local superchips dealer but you can order it off the site for £199. It's easy to install, you just plug it into the car, read the standard map, then plug it into a laptop and send them the map. It then texts you when the map is ready. You send it to the device and reconnect to your car and your done. There's a couple of things that can make it error, such as wrong port in software and which state your ignition on the car is in but if you phone them, they talk you through it straight away :smile:

Sound cheers for that lads I think il look into it for my 197,

I've seen you about a few times your car looks sick mate, and my misses works with Sam at tkmaxx

Cheers nick! Yeh sam did say one girls bf's had bought a 197.

If you want one demon tweeks probz be best bet if wanted a drive out. They on offer atm , not sure when it ends though

Il have a look on there website the only trouble is that my laptops ****ed so I need sort that first lol
The benefits look good for the money though. Where's the nearest rolling road to us Chris cus I wanna get that done aswell do you have any idea of price for just a power run?

I'd be seriously worried if the red line was standard power!! It's the power at the wheels. I haven't got the standard print but it was 194bhp I think and not as smooth in both power and torque.

I'd be seriously worried if the red line was standard power!! It's the power at the wheels. I haven't got the standard print but it was 194bhp I think and not as smooth in both power and torque.

194bhp for standard is good!.... some ive read on forum made 180-185 as, thats why asked if read line was standard figure! They seem to not make what they should

Last edited:
That's not a bad result considering its a generic map. I would like to see with induction kit and de cat exhaust system to see what the fuelling is like

Just went for a drive to collect my pizza and even though its not much of a performance gain it just feels a lot quicker and crazier.
Bet yours is awesome with that akro system, proper induction and crackles :smile: