Chris' LY R27 Project 10/12/12

Sure will Mark, it will just have to be after some more fun in the 197 :smile:

Looks like there might be a Sprint Booster on the way too now!

Sure will Mark, it will just have to be after some more fun in the 197 :smile:

Looks like there might be a Sprint Booster on the way too now!

good stuff!carnt beat the 197 for fun fella:thumbup1:

even more fun with a sprint booster,i would defo be in that group buy but all my pennys are going into my next MOD:thumbup1:

An update that I am sooooo happy about................

TD3.jpg

Ive finally got my hands on some Team Dynamics Pro Race 3's in Black. The ebay listing was crap and had very little info on so fingers crossed they will fit. They are 17" and off a RenaultSport Megane.

Should there be any issues I will just sell them on but I hope there wont be lol. Oh yeah, they're practically new and got them for £200 :smiley:

Last edited:
Yeah fingers crossed they are fine, cant see why not to be honest. Will get some pics up on Saturday if I manage to get my tyres swapped over on to them

yeah me too but couldnt be bothered with a 5 hour round trip when leaving here at 12pm, would just get stuck in rush hour on the way home. Will be easier to leave at 7am tomorrow :smile:

Jeez you're having to collect them? the R27 petrol cost versus courier? I spose you can look after your babies this way :smiley: my diffuser will be on this weekend to make you jealous for a week :wink:

I asked and he wont courrier them, grrrrr. Its approx 250 miles so should cost around £40-£50 in fuel I think, not ideal but when you pay £200 for some nearly new Pro Race 3's you just get on with it ha ha. the sale of my speedlines will cover everything anyway.

Yes I will be jealous, I refuse to look at any pictures!!!

Well after setting off at 8am and getting home at 1:30pm I now have my alloys :smile:

Took some pics whilst I was out and about too, ended up with one filthy car!!

IMG_0430_zps6c7e850e.jpg

IMG_0425_zps1a5315b4.jpg

IMG_0426_zps220d5809.jpg

IMG_0427_zps250c75e1.jpg

IMG_0428_zpsb66702c5.jpg

IMG_0429_zps32333954.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions