Chris' LY R27 Project 10/12/12

Well thats all the maintenance out of the way for a year. Car had the belts done last week and just passed its MOT on Saturday along with having its service done and gearbox oil changed.

Pick up my Clio 200 clocks today too and expecting a 200 diffuser with carbon rings in January.

Just got my 200 clocks from Nick, really nice guy and his car gave me some nice ideas!

said clocks......

photo6_zps2025e1ab.jpg

Last edited:
Will go very well withy the yellow theme. How much is it to get them reconfigured to your 197?

cheers for the post Noddie. Do you think I should have yellow plastic surrounds like my current speedo has?

SteC is going to sort it out for £60 in the new year. That price is with me removing my current and then fitting the new.

Not bad price. Thinking bout it, maybe try them without the yellow rings first. Might be too much yellow otherwise.

yeah thats my concern, dont want to take anything away from the yellow dials as that was one of the reasons I wanted the 200 clocks.

This will probably be up for sale within the next couple of months. Its got:

28,000 miles
MOT Dec 2013
6 month tax

Will do a proper advert with price and further details when the time comes but just a heads up incase someone is looking out for a LY F1 :smile:

swift change of plans, I was originally buying a house which had a garage which meant I could finally store a clio williams however after further developments I will be no longer going for that house so the 197 will be staying in my possession. Not much planned for it this year, Ive got a 200 diffuser coming from Fernandez and hopefully at some point this year id like to have the Recaros retrimmed.

Yeah my issue is the storage, any local units cost too much and dont really want to have to drive to where my car is stored. A house with a garage was the perfect solution but the house needed to much money spending on it, I was stretching my budget as it was.

Similar Thread Suggestions