Check your lower arm link bar(s) and Dog bone mount....

Mine should be arriving today and will be fitted on Saturday!!

Along with longer stabiliser links.

Didn't have chance to get mine done, must get them done this week, knocking noise is really peeing me off now lol

Jonesy you had these fitted yet??

Mine goes in Friday so will let everyone know how it goes with curing the clunking sound, my fingers are crossed!

I paid £46 including postage for the 2 parts, so a lot cheaper alternative than Renault if anyone is needing this part.

If anyone has got a slight knocking noise coming from the front, change these!!!
Mine was knocking for some time then gradually got worse, changed mine for these and omg what a difference, so happy!

I got mine for £46 posted from http://www.mister-auto.co.uk/en/

A lot cheaper than renault, think you'd pay that for one.

Word of warning though, my mechanic said they were a bitch to get off due to being seized on.

Can get the TRW ones for a bit over £19/piece. ETA 30 days.

55540156s.JPG

Will check on monday if there's a need for a change while changing the pads, discs and the lower ball joints.

I'm afraid I tried the 'mister auto'' website but I can't find the right part. Am I doing something wrong or they've stopped doing them? All I can find is the ball joint and the link stabiliser. Any help appreciated. Thanks

i thought mine was a top mount but after reading this very very helpful thread it seems its not thank god ...thanks peeps