Check your lower arm link bar(s) and Dog bone mount....

Last edited:
Just got my Lemförder parts from France. Delivery took 4 days including weekend.
84€ for pair.

full.jpg

Where did you order them from? Directly from Lemforder?

When I asked them they said they are unable to supply due to licencing issues (I wonder if this only counts for the UK?)

Just for anyone that's interested, the ones in the picture are EXACTLY the same as the Renault ones. I presume Lemforder are the manufacturer for the Renault part hance the issues with supplying directly?

When I asked them they said they are unable to supply due to licencing issues (I wonder if this only counts for the UK?)

Just for anyone that's interested, the ones in the picture are EXACTLY the same as the Renault ones. I presume Lemforder are the manufacturer for the Renault part hance the issues with supplying directly?

Hi!
From Mister-auto. It is French part webshop.

i did use Finnish language website:
http://www.mister-auto.fi/fi/

You can choose English from bottom of the page just click that uk flag.
And there is discount for English customers too.. -30% or something =)

eu common market so why would they restrict selling them.....strange!

eu common market so why would they restrict selling them.....strange!

No idea, but I tried directly through Lemforder, and through Eurocarparts. They already sell the drop links at Eurocarparts but Lemforder wouldn't sell this linkage to them.

I ended up buying 2 from the dealers at £60 a piece!

full.jpg
New parts still in box.

full.jpg
OEM Parts, TRW. Attention! Those nuts were pretty tight. We destroyed already 1 torx head. I have to use 1 meter metal pipe & 18mm tool for enough torque to open. Same time you have to keep it locked in place with torx tool. T40 I think.

full.jpg
Lemförder parts installed. You have to use another jack to lift little bit from the hub.

Last edited:
Are these a better quality than the OEM ones?

full.jpg
New parts still in box.

full.jpg
OEM Parts, TRW. Attention! Those nuts were pretty tight. We destroyed already 1 torx head. I have to use 1 meter metal pipe & 18mm tool for enough torque to open. Same time you have to keep it locked in place with torx tool. T40 I think.

full.jpg
Lemförder parts installed. You have to use another jack to lift little bit from the hub.

you can get them aftermarket for £15 + vat each, did mine today

Where from and what brand? I searched for about a week and coulndn't find any that fit. None of the motor factors near me even list the car in any of the books.

Where from and what brand? I searched for about a week and coulndn't find any that fit. None of the motor factors near me even list the car in any of the books.

went of the lemforder number earlier in this thread and crossed it to a firstline part. part is described as a stabiliser link and the part number is FDL 7219takes five mins to fit and it isn't a taper fit so no knocking sticks required ! Just a T40 and 18mm spanner/socket and some lube, no need to even remove the wheel !:thumbup:

went of the lemforder number earlier in this thread and crossed it to a firstline part. part is described as a stabiliser link and the part number is FDL 7219takes five mins to fit and it isn't a taper fit so no knocking sticks required ! Just a T40 and 18mm spanner/socket and some lube, no need to even remove the wheel !:thumbup:

What's the torque settings for these?

sorry for delay, just got my laptop back today. 80 nm pal

Thanks, ironically don't need the data now as just picked the car back up from the dealers after they agreed to change them. That said, will probably need to do them myself in 12 months.

Did you use a reseller to get hold of the part? Or are you in the trade?