Check injection warning

Hi all. I have an intermittent check injection/esc warning that puts my car into limp mode - drivable but hunts. I’ve recently done a cambelt service (incl dephaser), changed plugs and cleaned up earth points and sensor connectors. My basic OBD reader doesn’t show any error codes. So, firstly any suggestions?? Could new plugs have over stressed and killed the coils? Is there a likely sensor causing this? Will testing resistance of injectors rule these out!? and, where can I get a bargain version of clip!?
Many thanks!!!

Plenty to run through - i'd get it plugged into a proper diag as you're running wild without checking the actual error code(s) stored in your ECU. If you're near Bristol, I have an RS Tuner that can read and diagnose issues and don't mind helping....

Did you use correct & genuine plugs?

Are all coilpacks in good condition? Swap them around and/or whilst the car is running, unplug one at a time and see if it affects the idle. If not, you may have a duff coilpack.

Common issue is water ingress over plug 4 (if you're stood facing your engine bay, it's the first coilpack/plug on the left, furthest away from the gearbox/battery). Check the coil and wiring for water damage - properly inspect the inside of the rubber coil where the metal contacts meet the top of the plug.

Other than that - have you changed anything else such as exhaust? Is your exhaust and/or O2 sensors damaged?

Thanks for replying. I’m not near Bristol unfortunately, thanks for the offer though. Plugs are correct NGK plat. Coil packs may be questionable… they’re definitely showing some signs of heat and water ingress! The check-injector problem clears when I restart the car so my guess is it’s a dodgy sensor/pack sending an out-of-range signal under certain load conditions. Noticed today a slight vibration when stationary at 4000rpm. Original put down to poly bushes but may be a misfire.
Four coils, crank sensor and cam sensor ordered. Fingers crossed!! Im paying the price of buying a neglected car!!!
Cheers

Hello Crispy80,

Any news about your car? Is it fixed after you changed the ordered parts?

Mine have p0300 missfire when going to limiter and car starts working on 3 cilynders and stalling when between 1500 and 2500 rpm. Car have full straight exhaust. Also water thermostat is for changing... any ideas somebody? Thanks in advance