Car re-dyno'd

I think a 197.net rolling road day needs to be set up here?

Looking at you jase lol.

we had one at RS Tuning a few months ago.
can see about another though if people want to try somewhere different.?

I wouldn't mind sticking our 197 on the rollers, I can cry when it doesn't make as much as our 182 then lol

I've seen a standard 197 up against a 182, the mk2 had it but it was bloody close!

I'm not saying that our 182 wipes the floor with our 197 but it is noticeably faster, in a straight line. as soon as you get to a braking zone or corner the 197 eats it :smile:

Mine produced 189hp (flywheel) and 191Nm (flywheel) bone stock on a Superflow dyno.

After the software upgrade it made 193,5hp and 201,4Nm (peak numbers), which is about +4,5hp and +10,4Nm (peak numbers).
But the real gain was between 1500 and 6500rpm, at some points I saw an increase of 8hp and 20Nm.

http://www.vimeo.com/6473864

not bad figure,s at all mate, :thumbup:

love the little video.

197 and a 182 lol, thats committment for ya. You must like the old RenaultSports ay.
we love them mate. As I say to lots and lots of people, I'm not saying one is better than the other, they are great or different reasons. I think if someone put a gun to my head and made me choose I'd have the 197, and I dont really know why :huh:

the 182 got owned by the black saxo
I was out in the 182 the other night and got owned by a Corsa B in a straight line, must have been a turbo with how far he got ahead of me. I did make the ground up under braking and shot past him on the round about though:001_cool:

I've never really raced any other cars before so dunno how it'd hold against other motors.

Wouldnt mind chasing down the old Focus RS though lol. Non turbos FTW!

how about a group rolling road in the theres one by me in the midlands called aldons automotive or powerstation in Tewkesbury, Evesham. what you say fellas.